New members, click below to download the Membership Application Form. Existing members, use the online renewal form to renew your membership. If you would like to store a boat with us, but do not require membership, please download the Boat Storage Form below.
1. Category of Membership Subscription
|Membership Category||2022 fee|
|Junior Member (19 or under)||£35|
|Non Sailing Member||£35|
2. Boat/Board Registration Fee
This fee applies to all boats sailed on the reservoir (regardless of whether stored on site), but does include provision of a suitable boat parking space. Each fee includes one road trailer; additional trailers can also be stored for an additional fee.
Please note that a discounted fee is available for registered sailing members; i.e. members of the ordinary, family, junior and student categories above.
A limited amount of sailboard storage is also available for members only.
|Fee per boat||£150|
|Discounted boat fee for sailing members||£40|
|Sailboard storage fee (limited spaces available)||£40|
|Additional trailer storage||£15|
3. Joining Fee
A one off payment of £50 - WAIVED FOR 2022.
4. General Notes
- All Craft must be insured for a minimum £2,000,000 third party liability.
- The subscription year commences on 1st January.
- Membership Applications must be submitted alongside a cheque or bank transfer for the required amount. Applications are then considered at the next General Committee meeting, which are usually held monthly. Applicants are welcome to use the Club’s facilities whilst the application is being progressed.
- Any members elected after 31st July in any year, pay half the subscription. The full annual subscription will be payable on the following 1st November.